President SV Balans
Study Association Balans
Chairman SV Balans
The chairman is the face and point of contact of the study association. The chairman must have sufficient social skills and be able to take on a managerial position. The chairman must be decisive and able to think in broad terms.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Chairing the meetings and general matters
- Member meeting and board consultation
- Point of contact for board members and committees (external representative)
- Coordinate the division of tasks on the board and maintain an overview of compliance with agreements
- Being present at activities and meetings of Balans, sponsors and Saxi on
- Evaluating the results of the committees and activities
- Being able to think in broad terms (keeping an overview)
- Manager and team builder
- Work decisively and results-oriented
- Maintaining an overview and setting priorities for the association
- Translate policy into implementation for the association
- Have relevant work experience in management
What does SV Balans have to offer you?
First of all, being part of a study association is a great addition to your curriculum vitae. In addition, you improve your social skills, broaden your LinkedIn network and you can participate in all educational and fun activities. To top it all off, you will receive compensation for the work you have carried out in return.
Are you interested in this position or are you still unsure? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org