Internal Relations SV Balans
Study Association Balans
The person who fulfills the role of internal relations will manage the SV Balans committees and is responsible for organizing the activities. You also ensure that the articles of association are followed within the board.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Will be co-responsible for organizing all informal and formal activities of the Study Association Balance;
– Will manage the Activities Committee;
– Will manage the Study Tour Committee;
– Will be responsible for organizing trips for members of Study Association Balans;
– Will be responsible for instructing board members in connection with informal activities;
– Will function as a link between the members of the activities and study trip committee and its board members in the preliminary stages of the organization of informal activities and the (in)formal aspects of the trips.
– Leading committee meetings (taking initiatives, coordinating, managing, making decisions, keeping an overview);
– Organizing internal activities within the purpose of the association;
– Is responsible for room supplies, inventory management and the purchase of promotional gifts;
– Will be responsible for organizing drinks;
– Will be one of the contact persons for external parties who make contact
– Communicative skills
– Organizational thinking
– Critical thinking
What does SV Balans have to offer you?
First of all, being part of a study association is a great addition to your curriculum vitae. In addition, you improve your social skills, broaden your LinkedIn network and you can participate in all educational and fun activities. To top it all off, you will receive compensation for the work you have carried out in return.
Are you interested in this position or are you still unsure? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org